That Proteins, Coffee and Cacao Protein Ice Cream Sandwiches
FOR THE CHOCOLATE COOKIES
200G Raw Almonds
5 Soft Medjool Dates (Soaked in water for 5 minutes)
3 Scoops of Chirpy Chirpy Choca Mocha Super Protein
1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Salt
(Optional Table Spoon of Coconut Oil)
FOR THE ICE CREAM
200G Cashew Nuts (Soaked for at least 2 hours)
2 Tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
1Tsp Vanilla Extract
Water as needed for blending
1. Combine the Almonds, Powder and Salt in the Food Processor and Process until its a powder.
2. Slowly add in the dates and vanilla extract, and process again until it turns into a sticky dough. You can add a tablespoon of coconut oil.
3.Transfer the cookie dough to a tray lined with parchment paper, then shape the dough into a rectangle shape and leave it in the freezer to set for 30 minutes.
4. Use a knife to cute the dough into 8 rectangular cookies.
5. To make the ice cream, you'll need to use the food processor again. Combine the soaked Cashew Nuts with the vanilla extract and the coconut oil in the food processor. Blend until completely smooth and creamy. Add water if needed to achieve preferred consistency.
6. Remove the chocolate cookies from the freezer and place a large spoonful of ice cream on to four of the sandwich sides.
7. Use the other four cookies to create sandwiches.
8. Then press the cookies together to even out the ice cream middles.
9. Place in the freezer to allow the ice cream to solidify for 30 minutes to an hour.