Baking cookies couldn’t be easier with our #BakeOn gluten free Cookie Mix! Add your favourite chocolate chips and fudge pieces or maybe dried fruit is more to your taste? This recipe makes 10-12 cookies (temperatures and oven times may vary).
1 x pouch Gluten Free Cookie Mix 375g (Click here to shop)
110g of softened butter
1. Place 375g bag of Gluten Free Cookie Mix into a bowl with 110g of softened butter.
2. Mix together until it looks like dry bread crumbs.
3. Add 1 egg and mix until dough is formed.
4. If desired, add chocolate chips, dried fruit or fudge pieces and mix for a further 20 seconds.
5. Shape into a big sausage shape, wrap in cling film and put in fridge for 25 minutes.
6. Portion dough with a knife into desired cookie size.
7. Flatten slightly and place on a greased baking tray. Allow plenty of space between cookies, as they will spread out when baking.
8. Bake in the centre of a pre-heated oven at 200 °C for 10 minutes (Cooking times and temperature may vary).
9. Allow to cool on a baking tray and enjoy!