Baking brownies couldn’t be easier with our #BakeOn gluten free Fudge Brownie Mix! This recipe makes 10-12 brownies (temperatures and oven times may vary).
1 x 375g pouch of Gluten Free Fudge Brownie Mix (click to shop!)
125g melted butter
Optional: chocolate chips, fudge pieces or nuts
1. Place 3 eggs and 375g bag of Gluten Free Fudge Brownie Mix into a bowl and mix together.
2. Add 125g of melted butter to the mixture and mix until smooth.
3. You can add chocolate chips or caramel pieces here and mix until incorporated.
4. Grease and line a 3cm deep baking tray with baking paper. Add the mixture to the baking tray and bake at 190°C in the centre of your oven for 15-25 minutes. If you like a more gooey centre, it’s closer to 15 minutes. (Cooking times and temperature may vary depending on tin sizes used).
5. Allow to cool slightly on a baking tray for 5-10 minutes before cutting into the required portions with a sharp knife.
6. We like to serve ours warm with fresh raspberries or strawberries and a good dollop of cream or ice cream.