Making homemade pizza couldn’t be easier with our #BakeOn Gluten Free bread mix! This recipe makes 2 medium pizza bases (temperatures and oven times may vary).
1 x 375g pouch of Gluten Free Pizza Mix (click to shop)
310ml warm water
40ml vegetable oil
1. Place 310ml of warm water, 40ml vegetable oil and 375g bag of Gluten Free Pizza Mix into a bowl.
2. Mix together using a cutting action with a rounded knife until dough has formed, for approx 3 minutes or place in a food mixer using the dough hook attachment and mix on medium for 3 minutes.
3. Use hands to form a dough ball. You may need to dust surface and hands with gluten free flour to shape as mix can be quite sticky at this stage.
4. Wet sides of bowl and top of dough ball and cover with cling film or a damp cloth. Leave in a warm place for approx 35 minutes or until dough roughly doubles in size.
5. Dust work surface and hands with gluten free flour to allow you to shape dough into 2 medium pizza bases.
6. Bake pizza bases in the oven at 200°C for 5 minutes.
7. Add pizza toppings of choice and bake for a further 5-10 minutes in oven at 200°C or until pizza is ready.