Get creative with the kids using the NEW #BakeOn gluten free Cookie mix. This really is the perfect base for adding your favourite toppings and ingredients to. Here is our vegan edition of the recipe. If you decide to try it out for yourself, we would love to see photographs of your bakes!
• Flower & White #BakeOn Cookie Mix
• 40g Cornflour
• 100g Vegan Spread
• 20ml Water
• Any extra ingredients such as chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C and line two baking sheets with non-stick baking paper. Mix together the cookie mix and cornflour (40g) in a bowl.
2. Add in the vegan spread (100g) and combine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3. Add the water (20ml) and mix until dough is formed.
4. If you want to use extra ingredients (such as chocolate chips) now’s the time to do it!
5. Roll your dough into a 2 inch (approx 5cm) wide log and slice evenly into 0.5 inch (approx 1.3cm) discs. Place these on a lined baking tray spacing them well apart from each other as they will spread!
6. Bake in the oven for 10 – 12mins at 180°C until they are light brown on the edges and still slightly soft in the centre if you press them.
7. Leave on the tray for a couple of mins to set and then lift onto a cooling rack.