Your personal information will not be disclosed to any third parties for marketing purposes.
What Information May We Collect About You?
The information we collect from you depends on what activities you are carrying out on the Site, whether you are logged in or not and whether you are making a purchase.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information (such as your name, email address, postal address (including post code), telephone number, and date of birth) that you provide by completing forms on the Site, including if you register as a user of the Site or subscribe to any service.
- in connection with an account sign-in facility, your user-name, password and other log-in details;
- details of any transactions made by you through the Site;
- credit card details (such as card type, name on the card, long card number, card expiry date and CV2 number) that you provide to enable you to make purchases from the Site and that may be updated by you or via your card issuer from time to time;
- details of changes to your account that you notify us of (such as address changes);
- communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or its content;
- information from surveys that we may, from time to time, run on the Site for research purposes, if you choose to respond to them; and
- details of your visits to the Site, and the resources you access.
You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
What Uses Are Made Of Your Information?
We will use the information you provide to:
- enable us to process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through the Site and which you request;
- administer your account with us;
- where available and applicable, verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
- provide you with order and billing information;
- establish eating trends in order to recommend other products you may like to purchase;
- audit the downloading of data from the Site;
- improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Site and customise them for users;
- verify whether you have had a previous account with us to prevent fraudulent activity;
- identify visitors to the Site;
- carry out research on our users' demographics and tracking of sales data; and
- send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes.
When you visit the Site, we may automatically collect additional information about you, such as the type of internet browser you use, the website from which you have come to the Site and your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognised by our web server. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on the Site, to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use, to assist us in the detection of fraud, to help identify problems with our server and to administer the Site.
Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your computer when you visit a website and which store and sometimes track information about your use of that website. Cookie files will ask your computers permission to be placed on your computers hard drive. Once you agree the file is added. A number of cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the Site and will last for longer. Although they do identify a user's computer, cookies do not personally identify users.
- To identify which pages are being used, this helps us to improve our website and tailor it to your needs.
- To recognize when you have visited the website before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive to the website and allows us to make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get.
- To recognize when website user is a registered member.
Controlling your personal information
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can set your browser to disable, block or delete cookies or to notify you when you receive a cookie, if your devise permits, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on the Site you may not be able to take full advantage of the Site as it may impair your use of or prevent access to some areas, including taking advantage of special offers and vouchers, services, applications or tools. You may also be asked to re-enter your password more frequently during your browsing session. If you do leave cookies turned on, please take care to sign off when you are finished if using a shared computer. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to a third party unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of any personal information that we hold on you, however a small fee will be incurred. You can request this information by using the Contact Us section of this website.
Will You Receive Marketing?
If you provide us with an email address, it will be entered into our regular email update service only where you have agreed to receiving updates. From time to time, we may also contact you by post (where you have indicated that you are happy for us doing so) with information on special offers or events regarding our products or services. If you agreed to receiving marketing material at the time your information was collected from you, but subsequently change your mind and no longer wish to receive such communications, you can opt out of receiving future communications at any time using the Contact Us section of this website.
Editing And Cancelling Your Account
You can access 'My Account' on the Site to update and correct the personal details that we gathered when you subscribed.
The Site may contain links to external websites. We assume no responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of those websites. Therefore, please read carefully any privacy policies on those websites before either agreeing to their terms or using those websites.
We have implemented technology and security features, as well as strict internal guidelines, to safeguard the privacy of your personal information from loss, alteration, unauthorised access or improper use.
While we make every effort to ensure that your information is secure on our system, you should bear in mind that submission of information over the Internet is never entirely secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Your account information is password-protected you play an important role in keeping your personal information secure by maintaining the confidentiality of your password used on the Site. We recommend that you change your password from time to time for additional security. Please advise us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account by any other Internet user or any other breach of security.