BeYou Monthly Patches - 5 Pack
Upgrade your monthly toolkit with these groundbreaking patches. Described as a 'cooling tingle' this innovative flagship needs to be tried to believed.
Take the edge off with this arrangement of Menthol and Eucalyptus Oil. Released consistently over 12 hours so unlike a hot water bottle, no more trips to refill it when you just got cosy! Front, back, legs, breasts - you can use them wherever you need to; all day, or all night - or both!
All of this natural comfort is packed into biodegradable patches which are less than 0.3mm thick!
Experiment to find what works for you:
Tip 1: Apply it lower than you would first think to!
Tip 2: Apply a patch the day / night before Day 1.
Backed by over 1,200 studies (and 300,000 women - and counting) they are a better alternative to heat. Give them a try!
How to use
- Peel off the protective liner from the cuts in the middle.
- Try not to touch the sticky back of the patch as it may reduce how effectively it sticks to your skin
- Place the patch uniformly over the pain affected area. For stomach cramps, put the patch below the belly (on the lower abdomen). Some women get cramps in the lower back so they use it there.
- Leave on for up to 12 hours
- Peel the patch off and throw in the bin. If you’re worried about hair, just use some warm water to help.
Menthol (10%), Eucapultys (5%) The other 85% is the adhesive plaster (which is a naturally derived medical-grade polymer blend).